I wanted to share a positive CS story. It usually much easier to complain but my list of AG CS complaints pales in comparison to the number of occasions I have been more than happy with them. I was cleaning my daughter room and discovered a piece of one of the wood things used to hold up Kaya's Tepee and called customer service to see if I could order one as a replacement part. They looked it up and said that I couldn't but that if I could find a box big enought to ship the whole tepee and they would just replace it. I told the lady I really only needed the one piece but since I had to send in some duplicate Christmas gifts I would see what I could do. A few weeks went by and I had to call to order a box (for Kailey) and I asked the CS if the Tepee had originally come in its own special box because I hadn't been able to find it. She asked me to hold on a minute and when she came back on she said they were sending me a new Tepee and to just take out the piece I needed and they would send me a label to cover the cost of shipping it back. It sounds a little extreme but it does make it hard to complain when they fall short. Sure enough I got the new Tepee and am waiting to run into a UPS guy to take the rest back. I was hoping he would show up when I placed my last order but it came through the Post Office. I guess I need to order something bigger.........